BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hunter holding his "ketchup and mustard buggy" (named it himself) he made it for a library contest.


Below: Ty found this bug outside one night on our porch. He was way excited. We don't know what it's called but it was huge. We have been getting books from the library for Hunter to learn about bugs. It's been fun catching all kinds in this jar throughout the summer.



My pregnant belly at about four months. It's bigger now going on five and 1/2 months.


One day out of no where I found Hunter in my bed with my glasses on pretending to read a book. (the book was upside down). I laughed so hard I almost cried. (That's Taina with him in the background).


Video above: Ty and Hunter started out playing "three little monkeys jumping on the bed" then it just turned into a jam session. Pretty cute. Hunter's favorite instrument so far are the drums. With another boy on the way Ty figures he will have a complete band: drums, bass, and guitar.

2 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

I love the picture of hunter reading with your glasses. He is so much bigger than Corbin, its hard to believe they are only a month apart. Cute belly too, prego bellies are so fun.

HooverBirds said...

i just stumbled upon your blog! cute prego pic! van & i decided theo's got hunter's lips. we just had an ultrasound last week.