BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010




Hey all! I don't know if anyone is still following our blog because I haven't posted anything in so long. We are all doing really well. Tyler just finished his first year of pharmacy school so 3 more to go! Kemp is getting big and follows Hunter around everywhere. Hunter will start summer preschool to help keep him occupied and prepare for kindergarten. And I am training for a triathlon in Wheeling, WV.

We are enjoying the different weather here. It is very humid and rains a lot more here than it does in Utah. This morning at 5 a.m. we were awakened by an amazing thunderstorm. It was seriously crazy! So loud! And so bright that it hurt my eyes even through the curtains. It was actually really cool.

We love and miss all our Utah friends and family. Hope someone is still following our blog so we can keep in touch! Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Rock said...

I follow this blog religiously

Nichole said...

DAWN! I found your blog! woo hoo!!Keep updating it!